I’m a firm believer that everyone needs a routine. It gives us consistency and relaxes our minds in simpler areas so we can concentrate on tougher things.
Part of my daily routine is getting my breakfast up the street from the gym at Albertans in San Elijo.
Every day I see the same thing… 10-20 junior high kids hanging out at the front or running around the store with the things every parent loves to see for breakfast.
Your Kids Breakfast
- Entree: Candy - 20g Carbs 0g Pro 0g Fat
- Main Course: Donut - 30g Carbs 5g Pro 25g Fat
- Dessert: Bubble Gum - 5g Carbs 0g Pro 0g Fat
- Beverage: 24oz Soda of Choice - 70g Carbs 0 Pro 0 Fat
Total: 125g Carb / 5g Protein / 25g Fat
I get it… you don’t have time to cook up egg’s, bacon & pancakes every morning, but changing your kids eating habits is the difference in getting them to concentrate in class better and growing enough to be seen by college scouts.
Guess what? Its not hard or pricey…
The real problem is that we don’t know what to look for. If you don’t know then your kids definently won’t know. But it’s all good. We got your back!
Youth Athlete Breakfast
- Entree: String Cheese - 0g Carb 5g Pro 5g Fat
- Main Course: Cheese Bagel - 45g Carb 15g Protein 7g Fat
- Dessert: Banana - 20g Carb 2g Protein 0g Fat
- Beverage: 2% Ultra-Filtered Milk - 10g Carb 19g Protein 6g Fat
Total: 75g Carb / 39g Protein / 18g Fat
Hey Mom & Dad… Eat This Too!
Look. The same reason our kids body’s can’t recover from training is the same reason that we have no energy & gain weight as adults.
We Under Eat Protein.
Fix your family’s eating habits one meal at a time by upping the protein in your meals!